ESGI is perfectly positioned to support the MTSS model to identify the need for interventions sooner, and is proud to announce our new series of 24 SEL tests by national presenter and author Donna Whyte.
Why ESGI for MTSS?
- It is easy to use
- Teachers can observe and record students’ academic responses and behaviors
- It includes over 1,000 tests that can be used as-is or edited as needed
- Districts and teachers can transfer paper-based screeners or rubrics into the simple yes/ no format
- It provides real-time student data with just 2 clicks
- Ongoing parent communication is easy with automatically generated letters and reports
MTSS is a multi-tier system of supports that teachers can use with ALL students to identify needs early and modify instruction to improve performance outcomes in real-time. It focuses on the “whole child” and includes academic, behavior, social and emotional, and absenteeism.
Most school districts already use some elements of MTSS with the implementation of Response to Intervention (RTI), and more districts throughout the country are increasing focus and support with Social, Emotional and Behavioral (SEL) expectations.
Now ESGI is even better positioned to support districts implementing MTSS with the addition of our new SEL assessments that provide real-time, targeted reports. Parents and teachers can create timely and integrated student plans and goals, as opposed to “waiting to fail.”