Letters & Practice Cards
We make it easy to demonstrate progress!
- Track progress in easy-to-read reports
- Edit the templates to meet your language needs
- Practice only the test items that are missed
- Generate letters and practice cards for the whole class with one click
- Meet student needs with personalized letters
Customize Thousands of Preloaded Assessments
Custom tests by our Friends of ESGI. Included at no extra cost with your ESGI subscription!
- K-2 CCSS, TEKS, GKIDS, ILKIDS, NYS Next Gen, FL B.E.S.T.
- Preschool (3), Pre-K (4), and Transitional Kindergarten
- Sight Words, Guided Math & Reading, Reading Intervention, SEL and More!
Create and Share Assessments
Build and share your assessments the way you want them!
- Design and build your own custom assessments - Single Score, Rubric and Yes/No
- Transition paper-based assessments quickly into the ESGI system
- Save time by using and editing pre-created tests
Allow your students to independently take assessments!
Self-Assess tests are presented in an easy-to-use, multiple-choice format on student devices. Teachers receive Immediate feedback on student progress.
Self-Assess provides teachers and students with:
- First introduction to technology use in a classroom
- Options for questions and answers read to the student
- Colorful, engaging images to encourage engagement
- Variety of skills assessed including ELA and math
Automate Charts, Graphs, & Reports
What's the least known letter or math fact in your class?
Find out instantly with ESGI's automated tracking and reporting system. Use real-time student data to:
- Individualize lessons
- Create small groups
- Guide whole class instruction
- Collect raw scores and track detailed student progress over time
- Access easy-to-read charts, graphs and reports
- Convert your raw scores into your report card grade scale
Differentiate with Specialist Accounts
ESGI Specialist Accounts can share student data with classroom teachers!
- Add 100+ students to your ESGI class list
- View real-time data and generate easy-to-read reports on shared students in both specialists and classroom teacher accounts
- Create custom assessments for individuals or groups to meet the needs of all students
Access At Home & At School
Monitoring student progress has never been easier!
- At home, use your district video conference software to monitor the progress of your students in real-time
- At school, conduct one-on-one assessments at a safe distance via a linked (or second) device
Schedule Parent Conferences
No more handwritten scheduling forms. Automatically generate them with ESGI's Parent Conferencer Tool!
- Use the simple template and the preloaded student names to quickly schedule parent conferences
- Create personalized, professional-looking letters and reminders in multiple languages
- Print or email to parents throughout the year as needed, and support your administrative staff with your complete and accurate parent conference schedule